Chandigarh Groupof Colleges takes this opportunity to invite students from all institutes toparticipate in the joint campus placement drive by IBMIndia Pvt Ltd for B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech / Diploma Holder students of 2012 passing out Batch. The details are as follows:
About The Company
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress.With operations in over 170 countries. IBM has been present in India since 1992. The diversity and breadth of theentire IBM portfolio ofresearch, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquelydistinguishes IBM India fromother companies in the industry.IBMIndia's solutions and services span all major industries including financialservices, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education,among others (www.ibm.com/in/en/)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Event
21st May 2012
Chandigarh Group of Colleges,
Landran (Kharar-Banur Road) Mohali
B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech / Diploma Holders
55 % or 5.5 CGPA (aggregate of all semesters )
Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued.
Must not have any backlog at the time of IBM process on campus.
Remote Infrastructure Management
● Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
● Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
● Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring,
● Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options
● Browser Support - Internet Explorer
● Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
● User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
● Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview:
1. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof )
2. Marks Sheets
a.Highest Degree (for all the semesters)
3. Degree Certificate/s
5. Passport Size Photo
Kindly note that this role is NOT into BPO domain
You are requested to intimate allthe students 2012 passing out batch accordingly. The eligible and interestedstudents are required to get registeredthemselves online at our college website: www.cgc.edu.inat the provided link or alternatively TPOs may forward the list of eligible andinterested students strictly as per the format attached herewith, at email@example.com by 18th May 2012positively.
For queries please feel free to call us at97819-25274, 0172-3984241
|Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.|