INDO GLOBAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Abhipur, Distt. S.A.S Nagar ( Mohali) Punjab
JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT
ON 11th & 12th Oct'11
Indo Global College of Engineering is hosting JOINT Campus Placement Drive for B.TECH (Pre-final year only Boys) all streams by INDIAN ARMY UNDER UES-Course 22 ON 11th and 12thOct'11 at our campus.
Pls refer to the attached advt by Indian Army for Eligibilty criteria(Army-22nd-UES)
Group Discussion & Personal Interviews
Date of Visit
11th and 12th October, 2011
Seminar Hall-2,Indo Global College of Engineering,Abhipur(Dist.Mohali)
- The Colleges need to send the data as per the attached format along with the scanned copies of their filled application forms of only ELIGIBLE candidates by 8th Oct, 2011 at email@example.com. The hard copies of the forms should be deposited on the day of the interview itself.
- The students who have already submitted their forms through post/by hand /college in HQ Western Command(EME) but are not eligible under the UES-22 will not be entertained in this placement drive.
- The students with any pending Backlogs are not eligible.
- The Overall % age should not be less than 60%.
- On the day of Interview, Students must come in their Formals and bring their ID- Card, Resumes, all original certificates, Attested Photocopies of all Certificates and Two Latest Photographs with them.
- Fresh students can download the Commom Application form from the links mentioned below and submit their FILLED IN ATTESTED forms on the day itself:
a. link:http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Download.aspx?hid=di. (Under the heading Common Application form to UES-22 )
b. Sample form is attached for the ref.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COLLEGE:
- The Colleges need to submit the details of the students who have already submitted their data to HQ Western Command(EME) in the format attached and those students need to be highlighted who are not eligible but submitted their forms so that they can be filtered easily at the EME Office by 5th Oct'11.
- The data of the fresh Candidates willing to appear in the attached format (Data format Indian Army) along with their scanned copies of Application forms should be deposited by 8th Oct'11.
- Non-Eligible students should not participate in this Placement drive.Those who have already undertaken the interview under the UES COURSE-22 at any other location are not eligible.
- The Route Map to the college can be taken from the link of the college website http://www.igef.net/how_to_reach.php
Contact - +918437678641 / 9876193879