Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update IBM: Eligibilty Creteria Changed

information from college: On the basis of information provided by candidates during the online registration the following criteria has been very strictly conveyed by IBM as mandatory eligibility criteria for the registered students to be a part of theIBM recruitment drive:

1. It is Mandatory to carry the Provisional certificate of completion of examination; students who are still to appear in the final semester examination are not eligible.

2. Students should possess minimum 70% marks in degree with no backlogs.

3. Can join on or before 20th June, 2010.

Students fulfilling the above mentioned criterias will only be allowed to be a part of the IBM recruitment drive. Kindly inform your students accordingly. Any student not fulfilling the above eligibility criteria will not be entertained.

In case of any query, you may contact:-

1. Mr. Satbir Bajwa,Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91- 9888036546

2. Mr. Gurpartap Singh Sodhi, - Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91- 9988596575

3. Mr. Nikhil Dwivedi,Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91 998 860 0684

8 comments:

  1. sir i am Rahul kumar abhishek and i have one year gap between 10th and 12th.am i eligible for get in to IBM as a fresher?i have above 70% in my B.tech as aggregate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir i am vijay pal singh i have 55 percent marks in 10th ,68% in 12th ,77% in MCA-I ,and 76% in MCA-II sem.and three year gap between 12th and BCA.so please tell for which company i am eligible
    my Email Id is "vijay.magic02@gmail.com",

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i am iyyappan i have 87% in 10th,65% in 12th ,66% in BE(ECE)-2010 one year gap so please tell for which company i am eligible
    my Email Id is "iyyappan.nce64@gmail.com".

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir..i am nidhi singh and i have two year gap between 12th and B.tech.Am i eligible for get in to IBM as a fresher?and my 10th persentage is 74%.12th percentage is 66%and my b.tech agreegate percentage is 70%..sir please tell.am i eligible for Ibm.my email id is..nscutenidhi4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir...i am swarnali dutta..i have 66% in 10th,58% in 12th and 60% in graduation(BCA)..i am eligible for get into IBM as a fresher??my email id is swarnalicofie1990@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a Software engineer I can say IBM is a multinational company in which each one of us want to work . This post has really helped me to know the placement criteria which has been changed for the recruitment process.. Also I want to add something that I recently wrote an article on IBM Placement Paper . I think this will also help students a lot to take their preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got 69.8 in my pu and the eligibility is 70 . wii I be eligible?
    pls any one let me knw as early as possible. .I got drive tmrw

    ReplyDelete