Sub: IBM CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE
BIS Group of College, Gagra , Moga invites your college to participate in the Campus Placement Drive by IBM Global Process Services to be held at BIS Group of Colleges , Gagra, Amritsar Highway (MOGA) on 4th February , 2011 for all Graduates and Post Graduates degree (except Engg.).
Reporting Schedule: Feb 4th, 2010 @ 09:00 am
Eligibility: Minimum Graduation.
Candidates should have good communication skills as well as PC skills
Executive Operation for Technician/ Semi Technician/ Non Technician Voice Process and also for Web Process.
Ø 1.5 L to 1.8 L (Incentive + Transport)
v Online Registration are also available on website www.bisinstitutes.com
v Priority will be given to those students who will make the online registration till 3rd Feb. 2011.
v The students should be dressed in formals & they must carry:
v A valid identity proof in original, preferably the college ID Card.,
v Two Copies of Resume
v Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
For more details:
Contact nos. 92572-85404, 81465-22102IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
1. You are requested to bring with you sufficient proof of identification.
2. Please carry 2 (two) recent passport size photographs with you for the test. Without these you will not be admitted into the test.
3. Use of calculators, mobile phones, digital diaries, palm tops or any other such devices is strictly prohibited.
4. As Application from will be given to you at the beginning of the test process. Fill it up ACCURATELY & CORRECTLY and with the photograph attached. Within the timeframe given by the invigilator.
5. Please ensure that all Data fields in the Application form are filled in (e g Citizenship, Date of birth etc)
6. Wherever nothing has to be written. Please write N.A or nil as applicable.
7. Provide accurate information regarding academic credentials, such as year of passing, university/board. Marks and percentages.
8. Intentional or Unintentional misrepresentation of data can lead to disqualification of candidature of termination of employment, if made an offer.
9. Application form should be duly signed by students.