B.TECH (CS, IT), MCA STUDENTS PASSING OUT IN 2011 & 2010 passed out students
(KNOWLEDGE OF .NET TECHNOLOGY IS MUST)
INVITATION EXTENDED TO COLLEGES OF PUNJAB & HARYANA,
PRESENTLY HAVING B.TECH–CS, IT, MCA STUDENTS
ON SIX MONTHS INTERNSHIP & OPEN TO JOIN IMMEDIATE
Basware is the global leader in Purchase to Pay and Financial Management solutions. Over 1,000,000 users depend on Basware software and services to automate business-critical financial processes. Founded in 1985, Basware Corporation is a public company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
· Founded in 1985
· Listed on OMX Nordic Exchange Helsinki since 2000
· Headquartered in Finland
· 12 subsidiaries in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific
· 700+ employees
· Over 70 value-added resellers in more than 30 countries
· 1,000,000 end users in 50+ countries
· Net sales EUR 93 million in 2009
Reading, Editing .Net Code, Client Interaction – Written and Verbal.
Knowledge of .Net Technology & Good Communication Skill is must
· IT PARK, CHANDIGARH
PACKAGE: Initial 6 months as trainee on monthly stipend of 12,000/month, Performance evaluation after 6 months if confirmed will be absorbed as an employee on annual salary of 2Lacs.
· Candidate should be B.Tech (CSE, IT) 2010, 2011 Batch
· Knowledge of .Net Technology is MUST
· 50% throughout with Maximum TWO Backlogs
§ First Round - Written test (Objective + Subjective) – Aptitude + English.
§ Second Round – Face to Face interview.
Venue: Rayat Technology Centre of Excellence, Rail Majra,
6 KM from Ropar towards Nawashaher (ROPAR CAMPUS)
FINAL TIME/DATE: 9:00 AM, Tuesday, 22nd Mar'2011
· List of eligible students should be forwarded by TPO with Name, %age in Xth, XIIth and Degree, Mobile No, Email-id and "BASWARE DATA" written in subject of email by MONDAY, 21st MAR'2011 at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
§ POSSESSION OF ID CARD (ANY) IS MUST
§ STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR BIO-DATA, PHOTOCOPY OF RELEVANT CERTIFICATES OR MARKSHEETS AND TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
§ ANY INCORRECT DATA WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBILITY OF THAT PARTICULAR COLLEGE
For any other information, please call 0-98141-33882, 0-98880-36546