KC Group of Institutions takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to a Joint Campus Placement Drive by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for BBA/B. Com/B.A. Eco/B.Sc Math's/Stats (Non Voice Process) students of 2010, 2011 & 2012 batches. The details are as follows:
About the Company: http:// www.tcs.com/
TCS BPO presently has over 33,000 associates across nine countries. We cater BPO & KPO services to over 150 customers from 15 delivery centers spread across world. Insurance, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing and Utilities have each contributed significantly to the growth drive. Revenues from each of the industry verticals would likely grow three times in the next four years as TCS targets $3 billion from Business Process Services.
The requirements are for skill based openings (Non Voice Process). Business activities encompasses managing elements such as data entry, making rule based decisions and or analyzing data.
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
Date & Time
24th & 25th March, 2012 at 9:00 A.M.
KC Group of Institutions, Nawanshahr (SBS Nagar), Punjab.
– BBA/B. com
– BA Eco
– B.sc Math's/Stats
· Good communication skills in English
· Comfortable relocating
· Comfortable working in shifts
· Energetic and team player
2010, 2011 & 2012 Pass outs
· (Non Voice) – BFSI – Banking And Financial Service - Delhi/NCR (should be ready to relocate anywhere) B.Com, BBA.
o Grade- S
o Profile- basic data processing
o Monthly Stipend during Training - 10100 per month;
o For outstation candidate: sustenance allowance of Rs 2000 (If permanent residence beyond 150 kms of work location)
· (Non Voice) KPO- Baroda (should be ready to relocate anywhere) BA Eco, BSc Maths/Stats
o Grade- S grade
o Profile: Market Research, Data Analysis
o Monthly Stipend: 18000 per month
· Written assessment test (Logical, grammar & PC skills).
· HR round
· Technical round
· Managerial Round
· Students Should be without standing backlogs.
· Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
· Willing to work in shifts.
· Students are required to carry along with them their
§ Copies of latest CV
§ 3 passport size photographs
§ Mark sheets
§ Identity card
You are requested to intimate all the students of 2012 passing out batch and inform all the students of 2010 & 2011 batches accordingly and forward the names of eligible and participating students, strictly as per the format attached herewith, latest by 19th March 2012 positively at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Online Registration start from 16th March, 2012 (5:00 P.M) at www.kcinstitutes.com
2. All the Candidates should carry the Hall Ticket on the day of Placement drive (No student will be entertained without Hall Ticket)
For any queries, please feel free to calls us at:-
Ø Ms. Cherry Wadhwa : 8872088442
Ø Mr. Abhimanyu Sahoonja : 8872088423
Ø Mr. Mohit : 8872088447
Mob: +919876609571, +919805095100