Panipat Institute of Engineering andTechnology Invites you for a Joint Campus Recruitment Drive on 21stFebruary 2011 Sharp at 9.00 AM by
GETIT INFOSERVICES PVT. LTD.
Brief about the company
GETITINFOSERVICES IS A WELL RENOWNED MEDIA ORGANISATION RUNNING SINCE 1930s INDIFFERENT VERTICALS OF MEDIA.
GETIToffers comprehensive, reliable and relevant information solutions across allmedia, becoming the preferred destination for buyers and sellers, aided byeasy-to-use interfaces across print, voice, online & mobile platforms
GETIThas built a strong national infrastructure and professional team that deliversa high quality of service, offering value for money. The company has a strongnetwork of over 30 offices around the country with employee strength of over 800.
Group URL: www.getitgroup.in
OnlineVertical URLs: www.tradeget.com
Position: Executive Trainee
Location:All across India (Majorityof openings in North India)
CTC -- 2.4Lacs
Role and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for selling complete media solutions to existingand potential clients in all three verticals i.e. Yellow Pages, Online andVoice.
· Exploring business potential, opportunities & clienteleto secure profitable business volumes.
· Making presentations/demonstrations to the prospectiveclients.
· Driving sales initiatives for achieving desired targets.
· Analyzing the market and initiating various schemes andtactical applications to gauge and engage the clients to maximize the benefits.
· Ensuring maximum brand visibility & capturing optimummarket share.
· Ensure complete service delivery and maintaining healthy client relationships
· Responsible for rigorous follow-up and collections from theclients.
· Maintaining reports and presenting to senior management onprogress.
· Competent, adroit & result-oriented professional.
· Solutions oriented approach with excellent relationshipmanagement skills.
· Ability to manage relationships from customers to technicalcontributors of the organization.
· Successfully and consistently delivering theresponsibilities of Revenue Generation, Profitability, Market Share andCustomer Satisfaction.
· Proficient problem solver and keen strategist withcomprehensive skill set to develop business plans and drive implementation inreal time sales environments.
· Results-oriented leader committed to inspire and motivateteam members, successfully manage multiple priorities, and perform underpressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Followingis the profile of candidates that the Company is looking at:
1. Good verbal / written communication skills
2. Confident, Assertive and Dynamic Go-getters
3. Readiness to relocate (anywhere in North India)
4. Age : 20yrs - 28yrs
5. Must have basic computer knowledge
6. Final year MBA/PGDM/PGDBM(Marketing) students passing out in 2011 batchand passed out Students.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Group Discussion
3. HR Interview(Face to Face round)
Candidateswho clear all these rounds would be selected on the same day.
1.Students must carry their Resume/Bio-data along with two copy of passportsize photograph.
2.A letter on the Letterhead of the colleges certifying that the selectedcandidates belong to that particular college.( To serve as a Reference Checkfor the Selected candidates)
All the students are requested to register themselves online on the linkprovided on our college website www.piet.co.in
Requested to all TPO'S please Confirm their participationby return mail.
For more info, call:
Mobile – 09354566995,, 09253289830(Mr Jagat)
Phone 0180-2569700 Ext – 224